Friday, December 23, 2011

Do-Over

Last year in our little circle of friends we had a Pregnancy Epidemic, lots of pregnancies not a lot of drinking.  Soooo, we are having a few 30th birthday do-overs around these parts so we can celebrate getting old the proper way with a great group of friends and some great bottles of wine!  Perfect combination, yep I think so.

Julia turned 31 recently, although she'll be happy to tell you she is 29 if you ask, and we headed out to the wineries for the day.  Great day with a great group of people.  Thought I would share a few pictures….

 First we will start with the guest of honor making her way around the room….


Next, I will show you what happens when someone else has my camera for a few minutes.  Here are the pictures I was blessed with (along with about 50 pictures that were totally out of focus and unrecognizable).  


Next, just a few action shots.  A few noteworthy things about these pictures: 

1.  Jessie (the one in the red coat) is back in drinking condition these days which is always good for some entertainment value.  She's lucky I used this picture as opposed to the picture I have of her showing us all that she had a large hole in the armpit of her sweater yet proceeded to wear it anyways hoping no one would notice.  Oops, did I just say that?  

2.  At the bottom you'll note Steve trying to make some heartfelt speech and all Julia wanted to do was eat her delicious cakepop…but who can really blame her?


Little Thomas joined the party for a bit on this fine day and I'm including this picture because I think it's adorable and I always appreciate a good picture with a baby and their mama.  Doesn't happen too often with this family so I assume it doesn't happen all that often with other families either!  


And finally a little group shot with the girls.  Fine looking crew don't you think?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive