Friday, December 30, 2016

Disney Recovery

After spending 4 VERY FULL days at the Disney Parks this crew needed some RELAXATION.  So we spent the next few days at a resort and I think we only left once to be honest.  We had everything we needed at the resort.  Multiple pools, multiple bars, multiple restaurants, games for the kids/adults and did I mention multiple bars?  This was just what the doctor ordered after our action packed itinerary at Disney, and it capped our vacation off just beautifully.  Yes these are my kids sitting at a bar, don't judge me.  You CAN judge the fact that the bartender knew Chad by name by the second day.  That you can judge.


Giving the Hula Hoop contest the old College try...


Our kids didn't do that great at the hula hoop contest...but Chad and Sharon.  Now that was another story.  I think Sharon ended up winning for the adults.  And in the spirit of not wanting to be outdone, I went ahead and won a dance off because that's how I roll.  Weird...no pictures of that?  But I do have proof with evidence of my winnings in hand.


The resort also had a large lake with inflatables for the kids/adults.  We decided to partake one day and perhaps took it a step too far.  Chad launched Bennett in the air and though it was AMAZING to see (and photograph) it most definitely ended in tears.  I still kind of think it was worth it...don't tell Bennett.


Final night we headed out for some pizza and beer...perfect end to a great vacation.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive