Thursday, December 29, 2016

Disney Adventures V

Our last day at the parks was spent at Epcot.  I remember Epcot being my favorite the last time I went to Disney as a child, but I didn't really remember too many details about it.  Going as an adult though, is TOTALLY different and dare I say better?  We also happened to be there during the Food and Wine Festival, bonus.  It's pretty cool, almost like doing a pub crawl around the world.  Now that I think about it...I probably should have "experienced" more of the world.  Maybe next time, right Chad?  There will be a next time, right Chad?  
Anyway, our day at Epcot was also great.  We went on the new Frozen ride (spectacular), met Baymax (just as squishy as you would imagine), had a few drinks in Mexico and Japan and Germany and then had Hibachi for dinner (of which the boys actually ate).  All in all we were feeling very cultured at the end of it all.  And of course we topped the whole trip off with the Illuminations show at the end of the night.  Out with a bang folks, out with a bang.  
Next stop...the resort for some RELAXATION.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive