Saturday, December 17, 2016

Disney Adventures

My Mom's dream has always been to bring her grandkids to Disney World.  Well who are we to hold the lady back from her dreams?  So in September my parents brought my family and my brother's family to the happiest place on earth!  I'm going to break these posts up by day, because as you can imagine we have a few pictures from the trip!  I'll start it off slow, because the first day was our travel day.  The boys thought flying was AMAZING, pretty sure we could have ended the trip with the flight and they would have been happy at that point.  But we persevered on because we had 4 days of park fun ahead of us! We did try and add in some fun at the end of the first day because it was Nolan's birthday too!  Spoiled much?  Anyway, we spent the afternoon at our hotel pool and then went to Downtown Disney for dinner and some window shopping...and lego buying of course.  Then headed back to the hotel to rest up for the magic of Disney.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive