Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Twellman Family

My friend Michelle is often my partner in crime with photography.  She has served as my right hand man woman at weddings and any other photography shenanigans I can talk her into.  We share another thing in common as well...we are never in our own pictures!  It's a curse of being the one with the camera, it often appears as if we were not in attendance at the events at all.  Well that all changed this past weekend.  We FINALLY got her family pictures taken care of.  Don't fret she still tried to avoid my camera by saying "oh we'll just do the boys real quick".  I "kindly" responded that I would not be taking her boys pictures unless she was in them as well.  And so she caved.  And I am so glad she did.  I'm very excited for her to finally get some pictures with her family, pictures I hope she treasures for years to come.  Here you go Michelle, thank you for embracing the camera for me :)!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive