Monday, November 10, 2014

Kuntz Family Photos

So for the third time this year I decided to torture my family with taking family pictures.  I use the term "torture" very accurately in this case.  Nolan and Bennett would probably liken family pictures to me taking the iPad away, the END OF THE WORLD!  Bennett was a REAL gem for this particular shoot though, he saved his best worst attitude for my friend Heather to enjoy.  It's always extra lovely when you haven't seen someone in a while and they get to see your 3 year old really act the part.  I thought there was absolutely no way she would get anything worth saving, but she totally came through.  Did I mention I made my brother and his family and my parents suffer through this as well?  Yep, I'm a giver like that.  Pretty sure my Mom will never ask for family pictures again!  Or it might be like child birth where you forget all the awfulness and are blinded by the cuteness of your miracle.  That might be a stretch, but here's hoping everyone is blinded by the miracle of these pictures!  Thank you to Heather Hanna Photography for coming down to the lake and taking our pictures, maybe YEARS down the road we will try again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive