Saturday, December 1, 2012

Better than Medicine

Mr. B has been under the weather for a couple of days.  I'm talking the kind of under the weather where we took him to a restaurant and he puked all over the floor (and Chad) kind of under the weather.  Who's jealous they weren't out to dinner with this crew?  Check please! 

It seems that the only place he really wanted to be was in someone's arms, which is rare for this active little dude.  One of his favorite spots was in his brother's arms and it was oh so sweet.  However, while I pray for a future full of plentiful sharing, I do pray that this virus is not something Bennett shares with Nolan.  But I sure am glad Nolan shared some extra love with Bennett these few days, totally scored him some Big Brother points in my book (and Bennett's).  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive