Monday, February 27, 2012

Here Buddy Boy

I opened one of Bennett's Christmas presents tonight.  That's right folks, we actually put some of Bennetts toys in the closet at Christmas time instead of having instant toy overload.  Nolan would NEVER go for that, so we started with the little guy.  It was fun to break out a new toy…for Bennett and for Nolan.  Here's a little clip of Nolan showing Bennett how the toy works.  Not the most exciting video, but I will say Bennett is quite impressed with the new toy and my FAVORITE part is when Nolan is trying to get Bennett to put the car in himself and he starts by saying "here buddy boy…".  Just a little evidence of how sweet Nolan is to Bennett (in case I need to remind myself in the coming years that Nolan was in fact nice to him at one point).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive