Thursday, May 26, 2011

Julia + Baby Bump = Adorable

I thought I would share some pictures of a little maternity session I did for my friend Julia. And yes, in case you are wondering it is totally awful to be pregnant with her at the same time. She can certainly rock the baby in the belly thing she's got going on.

They are doing her daughter's room in a little bit of a "vintage" style I would call it, so I attempted to capture these pics in more of a vintage sort of way. Hopefully Ms. Violet can look at these pictures for years to come and see the excitement in her parents eyes as they anxiously awaited her arrival.




Of course we had to end the session with a little bit of Ice Cream. I mean I know it's a little cliche....but every pregnant chick loves her Ice Cream and Julia is no exception!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive