Sunday, May 17, 2020

The Last Game...for now

Well I realized I had basically gotten through all of Bennett's soccer season and hadn't taken any pictures...tragic. So I decided to change that quickly! Bennett is playing soccer with all of his little school buddies, but this year they moved to a club team...Rush.  They had a blast together, always goofing around and sometimes playing soccer!  Just kidding, they are actually pretty good.  Bennett prefers to be goalie (I think because much like his mom, he prefers not to run).  So him and his buddy Drew usually switch off at half time.  This was the last game of their season, but I joke about that because is the season really ever over?  Seems like sports don't have "seasons" anymore, they go on all year. Which is fine by us, keeps us moving...and seeing our friends. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive