Thursday, May 14, 2020

Cancun or Bust

Well we had a fun family vacation which we decided earned us a fun ADULT ONLY vacation!!  We decided to head to an All Inclusive Resort in Mexico (Hyatt Ziva if you're interested, highly recommend) with the Kirchhoffs.  IT WAS AHHHHHHHHHHHMAZING.  We had so much fun and we really didn't do a whole heck of a lot, besides going over to Isla Mujeres one day which we instantly regretted and came back as soon as we could!  Out trip was relaxing and fun and just what we needed.  We spent our days by the infinity pool with our personal bartenders that refilled our drinks without us asking and brought us snacks throughout the day.  We played Hearts everyday for hours on end, each time the loser having to do something more and more ridiculous.  Although, I can't really speak to that because I never lost :).  But let's just say there were a lot of shots taken, some scuba divers in the swimming pool and maybe even some selfie requests on the infinity pool edge from strangers.   There are endless inside jokes that I hope we NEVER forget, which I think would be impossible with this crew anyway, si?  But just in case I forget someday I'm going to try and capture a few to remind me: glass wall, Si, bathroom cartel, scuba mike, foam party chad.

Gosh these pictures just make me smile and instantly bring me back to a carefree few days that will forever be cherished.  I cannot wait to do it again, and we WILL be doing it again.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive