Monday, March 2, 2015

Turn One...Eat Cake

My niece Aubrey recently turned one.  There is nothing I love more than a good cake smash, so she was going to have to suffer through it no matter what.   With her mother as a consenting accomplice we decided to torture her and make her put on a tutu and pearls and pretend like she enjoyed eating cake while I "candidly" took her picture. It's like a rite of passage really.  She didn't exactly love eating the cake, but she did look adorable and that is all that matters!  I mean you really can't go wrong with a baby in a tutu, can I get an amen?  Here is a sneak peak at her session...




2 comments:

  1. Well Adorable Miss Aubrey, I can tell that you DO NOT know anything at all about a cake smash. Come and hang out with your Great Aunt Beth and she will teach you all there is to know about cake...especially eating it! Trust me, she knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes - VERY ADORABLE!! But not as messy as I have seen by some of her cousins/aunts/uncles :-) I have seen theirs turn out a bit more sticky --- like up to the eyeballs & elbows sticky! (maybe she's saving the messy part for when she gets home??!!??)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive