Sunday, March 29, 2015

Snow Day...Take 2

We basically got one good snow this year, so we tried to take advantage of it as much as possible.  So what that means for you is more sledding pictures.  But this time there are more characters involved at least.  Great minds think alike I guess and everyone had the itch to go sledding on this particular day.  We were up at the park with a few friends and every time I turned around someone else was there and then even some of our family came up their too (with their hoosier sled in tow of course).  I mean it was a hoosier sled that had the admiration of the entire sledding hill I won't lie, but hoosier nonetheless.  The kids Dads even built up a ramp to get some air on the way down the hill.  We had a few minor crashes, but mostly just a bunch of laughs (at the kids' expense).  What a great Sunday, if every Sunday were like this one I might not hate winter as much.  It helped that on this particular day it wasn't all that cold outside so all the kids (and moms) lasted a really long time on the hill.  Good times, good times.  But now I'm ready to hang up the sled and move on to sunny days!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive