Thursday, February 26, 2015

Baby Olive

It's about time I share some pictures of our newest little friend...Miss Olive.  Her Mom, Julia, had to go back to work yesterday so I thought the least I could do would be to provide her with something to stare at for a few hours while she avoids diving into her never-ending string of emails.  I'm a giver like that.

So here is Miss Olive.  Olive is a couple of months old now.  She was really past the point of trying to perform "newborn" pictures but we gave it our all anyway.  I've been around Olive quite a few times now and about 95% of the time she is sleeping.  Not on this day, on this day she was ready to PAAAAAARTAY!  I waited her out to get a few of those peaceful sleeping baby shots though, and I'm glad I did.  She looks so sweet you just want to steal her right out of the picture and cuddle her for hours.  Best part of it is, I'm her neighbor so I actually do get to pick her up and snuggle her often.  Makes me happy, I think it makes Olive happy and it makes my boys happy because then I don't make them snuggle me.  Win...Win...Win.  Welcome Baby Olive, we love you dearly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive