Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pumpkin Patch Adventure

Yep, I'm still blogging about Halloween activities.  Stick with me, there are a few more posts to go!  Anyway, we were able to get in an annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch again this year.  I'm not sure we actually procured any pumpkins but we had fun doing all the activities nonetheless.  The boys painted yet another pumpkin and believe it or not (Aunt Amanda) I actually brought these ones home.  You see I have a tendency to "forget" some of their masterpieces at places because they are dripping with wet paint and sparkles and fluff balls and all kinds of stuff that I don't need smashed into my carpet.  These ones seemed pretty harmless as they were actually dry by the time we left so they found a home on our porch.  Another successful trip to the patch, I'll be sad the day they decide they are too big for this activity.  I fear that day is closer than I want to admit, but for now we embrace painted pumpkins and squeals on the teeter totter.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive