Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Napa Part 3

We have officially made it to day three of our wine adventures.  On this day we went to three wineries: Bella, Hawley and Francis Ford Coppola.  Again, three very different experiences.  Bella was very laid back and we did our own little walking tour of the property and cave.  Hawley was actually having their "harvesting party" so we were a little spoiled with food, music and wine.  And our final stop for the trip was Francis Ford Coppola where the guys were able to enjoy some more Bocce Ball and the girls were able to enjoy more...wine.  We topped it off with another great dinner right there at the Francis Ford Coppola Winery.  Great end to a great three days.  It also seems that as the trip went on I lost more and more pictures so this day yields the fewest pictures, which is unfortunate because I feel like the pictures really told the story of this day and quite frankly I just don't remember the details!  I do feel like at one point there was an endangered bird involved and I totally had a picture with the guys, or maybe that was just a weird dream.  I guess we may never know, how will we ever survive?  Don't worry, I'm still wasting plenty of my time trying to recover those files.  Drained another two hours tonight actually.  If only I got paid to mess with pictures I really would be a millionaire.    












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive