Sunday, January 5, 2014

Santa Visit 2013

We made our annual trip to see Santa Claus this year and it was so non-eventful.  Every year we have had at least one screaming/mad child and this year…nothing.  Is it wrong that I was a little disappointed?  Chad went early and stood in line at Bass Pro and I brought the boys up just in time to walk straight up to see Santa (genius I know).  Both of the boys literally marched right up there like it was nothing.  So super disappointing.  I knew the day would come that we would get a "nice" picture, but I didn't think it would be so soon!  

Bennett got a little alone time with Santa.  Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas, Bennett's response simply...presents.  Well, that was one request that I was very confident Santa would be able to deliver!


Nolan asked Santa for two things: a Ninja Turtle Lego set and a Monster Truck Lego Set.  After he got done talking to Santa Nolan immediately went over to the table and wrote a list that included about 5 additional items that he decided he needed to mail to the big guy as well.  I guess when he sat back and thought about it for a minute he indeed wanted more than two presents this year...smart kid.





1 comment:

  1. That kid's writing is impressive. Wait until you see my version of this blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive