Saturday, January 11, 2014

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is always spent over at Chad's parents house.  We do presents, eat a lot of food and usually play a game or two to round out the night.  This year we escaped any puking kids which is usually a tradition for this fun family event (Wyatt puked the next day mind you, but Christmas Eve we were clear!).  

Before we started presents, being the mean Aunt/Mom that I am, I made the kids take a group picture.  They were obviously thrilled, but minus Bennett's full mouth of food it didn't end up too shabby…


Then it was time for the main event, there were presents, toys and paper everywhere!


I can't lie, I think Rylie is giving this sassy look to someone who just dissed One Direction.  One Direction is Rylie's big obsession right now, much like my obsession was New Kids On The Block at her age.  I absolutely love her obsession and encourage it every chance I get, makes me ALMOST want a teenage girl…ALMOST.


Here is Bennett "sleeping" with Uncle Bill.  They were laying on the couch pretending to sleep with little snoring noises and all.  Secretly I think Bennett is Uncle Bill's favorite and I know Bennett really likes him…or at least bugging him.  


From here we went home and really did go to bed.  Nolan left some cookies and milk on the ottoman and scooted off to bed so that the Big Jolly guy could stop by and leave him and his brother some presents!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive