Sunday, August 11, 2013

Violet Turns Two

Bennett's girlfriend Violet had a birthday recently.  That's right Bennett likes to date older women already!  Anyway, Violet turned two and you know what that means PARTY TIME!  Violet's party was a Painting Party.  Who throws a painting party for a bunch of two year olds?  Julia that's who.  Let me also tell you that they just moved into a brand new house approximately two months prior to this party.  She's crazy I tell ya, crazy.  She's fun, but she's crazy!

I knew the party was going to be good when this is how the Birthday Girl greeted me.  She loves me, obvi.



Now on to the festivities!  Painting Painting and more Painting!

Julia had canvases and aprons for every kid set up against the fence for them to show off their artistic abilities.  Some were better at that than others, but priceless paintings were produced by everyone nonetheless. 






Jessie was at a bridal shower, so Kevin was in charge of Connor and one of Connor's cousins Ethan.  Kevin said he now realized what it was like to have twins…I think he is thankful he doesn't have twins.



The Dad's having to get their hands dirty…literally.


Bubble painting...


Choices choices…


What party is complete without some cake...




And presents...


This picture is causing a lot of controversy right now.  I have had a couple of people ask me now if it would be weird if they printed this picture of Lori and Payton to display at their house.  Yes people, that's weird. Lori is the only person allowed to print this picture and display it at her house.  Oh and her mom that would be acceptable too.  Jessie and Amanda I'm watching you.


I can't get over how much these two look like brothers to me.  No shared genes at all, but they sure are cute.  They must get it from their moms.


Perhaps one of my favorite pictures of the day.  The kids all ganging up on Curtis, who was a good sport but not willing to put that beer down!




Trouble...


Who had fun at their birthday party?  This girl...


1 comment:

  1. A few things:

    1. I love this party idea.

    2. Please explain bubble painting to us. We'd like to try it.

    3. Bennett's girlfriend is beautiful.

    4. I'm thinking of a variation of this for Wyatt's party, only with tie
    dye tshirts. Shut up. Nolan loves them and Bennett doesn't have
    one yet.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive