Sunday, August 18, 2013

Strawberry Explosion


The time has come, the final baby shower.  I'm not saying there will never be another shower for our little group of friends again, but this was the last "first baby" shower which meant we had to go out with a bang.  I can't lie, I think we did just that.  Rachael had a slight craving for strawberries during her pregnancy so we went with it…full force!  By the time she left the shower she probably never wanted to see another strawberry again!  Check out the details...


So once everyone was in a strawberry coma we moved on to presents. Present opening had its Ups and Downs that is for sure.  There was laughter and tears and everything in between.  I blame the pregnancy hormones…but I'm not sure if that excuse works for the spectators as well!


Below Rachael is opening a gift that included a bear that her two nephews, Jack and Logan, made for her at Build-A-Bear.  Once she realized who it was from and pushed the paw and heard Jack's little voice…it was all over.



Then we moved on to this precious gift.  Apparently Rachael had made this blanket/pillow set with her Grandma when she was younger.  It had cats doing chores cross-stiched all over it (not a joke, I can't make this stuff up).  Let's just say it was a crowd pleaser!




Tiny Toms because they are just plain cute!


Proud Grandmas...


High School Friends and Shower Goers...


Dinner buddies and Shower Throwers...


Soooo, I'm a little late with this post.  Baby Charlee is already here!  Woohoo!  I haven't seen her in person yet, but I have seen pictures and she is nothing short of adorable.  Perhaps she'll make an appearance on the blog soon :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive