Saturday, August 17, 2013

Mr. B Turns Two

Well the little man turned two yesterday.  It's so cliche I realize, but they really do grow up so fast.  It seems like just yesterday we were staring over his bassinet.  Now we are lucky to catch a glimpse of his backside as he is running away from us.  I haven't taken him for his two year check up so I can't give you all of his boring stats, but I can tell you he is a total spitfire with the cutest personality ever.  One minute you want to squeeze his little cheeks, the next minute you want to beat his little behind.  He has me wrapped around his little finger quite frankly.  He loves to do anything his brother is doing and usually accomplishes this task by stealing whatever Nolan has at the time, running and then spiking said object on the floor when Nolan gets too close.  It's precious.  He loves to be outside and will kick and scream when you try and make him come in.  He's a total boy who loves bikes, trucks, balls, climbing, jumping, sliding and dancing.  He has an infectious smile that can turn any bad day instantly good again.  His newest trick is stalling bed time by insisting that everyone in the house needs a kiss "Nowen (Nolan) Kiss" "Daddy Kiss"  "Mommy Kiss", of course we oblige because this trick truly is precious and he successfully gains an extra 5 minutes of freedom.  In a nutshell Bennett brings more than his fair share of spunk to this family of four and we are ever so thankful.

So in true "second child" form, I was not prepared with birthday pictures.  The night before his birthday I realized I didn't even have a recent picture of just him really.  So at around 8pm I threw him out in the front yard and prayed for the best.  Not too shabby, but don't fret he will still be getting a formal 2 year session with me…new teepee as a prop and all.  I'm sure he'll just LOVE that!


Don't let his cuteness and dimples fool you, he's evil...





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive