Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Random Happenings

We have been mighty busy around these parts, but I've been on a sabbatical from my camera it seems.  I'm in a creative rut so the best I can do is pics from my iphone.  So here is a glimpse of what we have been up to, Instagram style.  If you don't follow me on Instagram, you really should.  I post quite a few pictures on there, more than I'm posting here.  You surely wouldn't want to miss the picture of my bowl of Ramen Noodles would you?  Exciting stuff I tell you what!











I'll attempt to tell you what is going on in these pictures.  Here is what we have been up to:

1.  Showering a dear friend via Strawberry Insanity.
2.  Taking our girlfriend Violet for a spin around the pool.
3.  Going to the movies.
4.  Scouring the Flea Market for treasures.
5.  Having drinks with friends.
6.  Helping each other color.
7.  Harbouring fugitives in the firepit.
8.  Riding Bikes.
9.  Eating Ice Cream…as a reward for number 8 above.
10.  Using our firepit (for real, not just as a hiding place) for the first time.
11.  Cheating at games.
12.  Taking selfies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive