Saturday, August 31, 2013

First Day of Pre-K

Monday marked Nolan's first official day of Pre-K.  It was a fairly uneventful day, but I felt the need to document it nonetheless.  So uneventful that I totally forgot about the fact that it was his first day until the night before.  That meant no preparation AT ALL.  No new outfit, no cute sign for pictures, no special breakfast…nothing.  Sooooo, being the crappy parent that I am I decided to make up for it by treating him to donuts for his first day.  The catch?  He had to pose for my camera in the parking lot before we went in.  Win/Win.  He got donuts…I got a picture.  I call that a compromise folks.  Donuts totally worked FYI, he was in a goofy mood for pictures which are always my favorites and he was an A+ breakfast companion.








1 comment:

  1. I love when you bribe your children, especially with donuts. It makes me feel like a better parent, knowing I'm not the only one who resorts to bribery.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive