Sunday, May 12, 2013

Whitney

Right before we left for our little vacation I had the pleasure of taking some newborn pictures for Miss Whitney.  Whitney is the daughter of one of my oldest friends.  Erin, Whitney's mom, lived in the house behind me when I was younger, well older too I guess.  Her family was like my family.  Erin, Sara (her older sister) and I were inseparable growing up.  Friday night we would spend the night at my house, and Saturday we would spend the night at theirs.  Though they put me in the middle of their sister struggles from time to time…we were the best of friends.  Except for maybe that time Sara and I made a "seatbelt" for Erin on the swing-set and left her dangling struggling for her life.  That is a sight I'll never forget, along with the sight of our dads hurdling the fences to come to her rescue.  Our heroes.  By the way, I'm sorry about that Erin…it was Sara's idea OBVIOUSLY.  I'm guessing she has forgiven me though as she granted me the privilege of shooting Whitney's pictures, and even brought along big brother Luke to join in a few as well.  Here's hoping he never tries to tie her up in the swing-set :)











 

Erin's mom is UBER-TALENTED.  Everything in these pictures that was knitted, was knitted with love by Donna.  Even this blanket below that has her name in it.  I mean seriously.  Etsy is calling your name Donna, you could make millions!  


So I told you Donna is super talented.  Well she made this super cute pod/cocoon thing for Whitney, but we just couldn't quite make it happen!  I THINK she was just a little too big for it, we couldn't get her little piggies to stay tucked, and she looks none too thrilled about this little idea either.  BUT I wanted to show Donna that it wasn't for a lack of our trying!  Scrunched or not she's still pretty darn cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive