Monday, May 20, 2013

Tardy for the Party

Sooo, this post may or may not be about a month overdue.  Lets remember all you haters out there, uh hum Stephanie, I'm busy taking care of my precious children, advancing my career, cleaning my house and cooking deliciously healthy meals day in and day out.  Or maybe at least one of those things anyway (or maybe not any of those actually).  So this blog becomes a little outdated at times.  I never said it would be timely, and if I did you should all know I'm not on time…EVER.  Example…I took Nolan to a new school today, had an appointment at 7:00am to fill out the paperwork…got there promptly at 7:35.  I hope my Dad isn't reading this, he swears by making a good first impression.  Not my best showing.  Something tells me they will take my money anyway though so it's all good.  My parenting skills are stellar today let me tell ya.  My second child is currently sleeping in my closet because of the tornado warnings.  Yep, I just admitted it...I'm crazy.  His pack n play fits ever so nicely in our closet, don't fret I left the door open for air passage.  He thinks he's on Holiday it's so cozy in there.  I intend to break him free of his jail shelter once the warnings are removed, so put the phone down the division of family services has bigger fish to fry.  I'm rambling…that means I'm tired.  So I'm just going to share these pictures of Baby Jude because he's cute and I owe it to him to show the world.  I hope his parents are keeping him safe in a closet right now too, he deserves nothing but the best.

Side note, I think I'm turning my friends crazy too.  When I went to visit Jude the first thing Amanda said to me when I walked in was "there's good lighting in here, you're going to love it".  I mean she wasn't wrong, but is it sad that my friends are now scoping out good lighting for me?  I've made them crazy too, but quite honestly that's crazy awesome for me and also for your viewing pleasure.









I'm saving this one for last because I think it's my favorite.  Is he or is he not telling me to cool it with the camera.  Ahhh, Jude…nice try.  Your Mom already asked for more pictures…bawhawahawahahwa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive