Thursday, May 23, 2013

Angel Child


Dear Stephanie,

While your kids are getting into shenanigan's like this…shenanigans.  My child was minding his own business being a perfect angel at school.  And if you don't believe me, perhaps you should check out the proof that they plastered in the yearbook.  That's right, front and center praying to God.  Probably thanking sweet baby Jesus for not making him harbor criminals like his cousins do.

Love,
Angel Boy's Mom


Ahhh, do you know how good it feels to throw things in my sister in law's face?  It's kind of like the feeling you get when you find a five dollar bill in the laundry machine.  PURE BLISS.

Gwen, are you seeing this?  Because I'm pretty sure this should solidify Nolan's 1st place position in the grandchild parade…at least for this week.

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Darci,

    I am amazed by the air time you've been giving me & Monkey Sweat. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Well, actually just from my bottom. Because as much as I'd love to tell you to kiss my gigantic ass, I won't. Surely you know, any press is good press. So bring. It. On. The only logical reasoning for your intense obsession with me must be because, you realize my amazing storytelling ability, and are hoping for a finders fee, when some publisher snatches me up. You are indeed blessed to have Nolan for a child. Fortunately for me, you are also cursed with Bennett. I also think you should give a shout out to Nolan's school. After all, someone had to teach the kid how pray. Oh, one more thing, you're children will never be Catholic, so I'm pretty sure that makes my set of Grandkids, Grandmarshalls of your parade.

    Alls fair in love & blog wars,

    Stephanemone

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. What twisted preschool has a yearbook?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive