Monday, March 18, 2013

Hey Jude...

This past weekend we had a little "sprinkle" for our friend Amanda and Baby Jude.  We decided to go with a little bit of a music theme as Jude's parents think that they have amazing taste in music.  They don't really approve of my "90's on 9" selection, but I'll forgive them (though Flavor Flav may not).  I mean they are naming their kid after the greatest Beatles song ever, that is extreme music commitment right there.  Okay, maybe the name has nothing to do with the song whatsoever but I'm sure acting like it does!  A little peak at the shower for your viewing pleasure...


Um, like I said I may or may not be taking this whole "Hey Jude" thing too far.  This is the onesie I got for the little guy with the notes to "Hey Jude" on it.  I mean whether he was named after the song or not that's totes adorbs for newborn pictures, can I get an Amen?




Julia was the present writer downer.  Amanda wasn't so sure about her taking on this role, but I think she handled it just fine.  I did have the urge to keep saying "write that down".  If you've never seen Van Wilder and have no idea what I'm talking about that's a shame and you should immediately rent the movie.  Unless you're a small child and reading this, and in that case forget I ever said anything about Van Wilder…ever.


But here is the present Amanda is probably most excited about…"Mommy's Time Out".  Well either this or the Target gift card that she got that she's claiming for her own wardrobe.  BUSTED!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive