Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bennett's Fall Guy

I think I have finally figured out why Bennett loves Cooper so much.  He has figured out that no matter what he does wrong Cooper will probably be doing something equally as terrible and inevitably will be the one that gets in trouble.  For instance in the below pictures, Cooper is on our bed which is a "no no" (in chad's book) so when Chad sees these pictures Cooper will totally get in trouble (or I will) but Bennett will get off scott free from his little temper tantrum which included spiking that nice little green cup he is holding on the floor.  Genius, this kid is a genius.  Keep your friends close and your "fall guys" closer, that's Bennett's motto.



Yep, looking for that cup.  Good luck Bennett, something tells me the photographer stole it and will not be returning it until you can be a more responsible sippy cup owner.  So basically…never.


1 comment:

  1. We don't have a dog, so no fall guys. Mia and Lola just always sit next to me when are doing something their mommy wouldn't approve of and....wait a second I AM THEIR FALL GUY!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive