Thursday, July 26, 2012

Snip Snip

Mr. B has had crazy hair from the get go.  It started out super spikey and then it seemed to calm down for a bit but then it just kept growing and growing and growing.  Which meant I just had a kid with ridiculously long thin hair.  While I enjoy a good mullett sighting now and again, I didn't so much love it on my little baby.  For some reason I had it in my head that I couldn't cut his hair until after his first birthday, but rules are meant to be broken I guess.  His luscious locks met the scissors tonight.  Baby B looks a lot less like a baby :(  But…he's still super adorable so life will go on.  The experience went a lot better than I had imagined.  He's still an active little thing and I am sincerely amazed by the hairdresser's ability to work around this wiggle worm (though he did end up in a headlock more than once!).  All in all though he did a great job and almost seemed to enjoy it.

The Before….


The Process…


The Headlock...


The After...


The Video...
  

1 comment:

  1. So....I kinda think he looks like Chase in his "after" photo!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive