Sunday, October 30, 2011

Life Lessons

Well it is no real secret that I don't LOVE the show Yo Gabba Gabba, but I have to give credit where credit is due.  Yo Gabba Gabba has successfully taught Nolan this holiday season that eating too much candy will hurt his tummy, which in turn has made it rather easy to ration his candy intake.  Tonight at dinner here is the conversation that we had while enjoying our excellent "sert" (Nolan's word for dessert) prepared for us by Grandma Kuntz….

Nolan:  Mom, can I be done with my cake now?
Me:  Well of course, why?
Nolan:  My tummy says it's full, it says Darci I'm full no more cake for me.
Me:  Oh your tummy said that?
Nolan:  Yep…feel it, it's really full.  I need to go to the bathroom.

Well you see where this is going, I'll spare you the rest of the details.  For some reason I find it really funny when Nolan uses my actual name instead of Mommy.  I have to admit I've never loved my name more than when I hear it in his sweet little voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive