Monday, September 26, 2011

Holy Party Batman!

My sweet little boy turned 3 this past weekend, and we decided to celebrate "hero" style.  So we broke out our favorite superhero t-shirts and tackled the evil villains at the park.  I haven't had time to go through all the pictures yet, but thought I would share a little teaser with this collage.  I'll elaborate later when I have more time!

Here is that handsome 3 year old on his actual birthday.  Yes, in case you were wondering that is a bike without pedals.  I never ever ever thought I would buy one, but apparently they are all the rage these days and I wouldn't want Nolan to be deprived.   I mean he really does look happy doesn't he?  Michelle, I can hear the "I told you so" ringing in my ears.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive