Sunday, June 26, 2011

Alabama Part II

Well I promised wedding pictures, so here I am to deliver. This wedding was nothing short of spectacular. Thank you to Meredith and Jacob for providing the perfect atmosphere for the Auchly clan to get completely out of control. Always a good time.

The ceremony was outside and it was absolutely beautiful...the weather, the attendants, the location, the bride, basically everything.  But I'll let you see for yourself....


In between the ceremony and the reception we took the opportunity to explore the premises a little bit. The kiddos promptly found their way to the water's edge...shocking.


Next we moved on to the dancing portion of the evening. I'll confess the battery on my flash went out towards the middle of the reception, otherwise I probably would have gotten even better dancing pictures because let me tell you there were some FABULOUS moves going on out on that dance floor. But these pictures will at least give you a flavor of the evening.

These two little boys were giving everyone a run for their money on the dance floor, something tells me there are weekly dance competitions held in their house.  You guys aren't fooling anyone!


Let's see, I have approximately 4 people that I know of that actually read this blog.  We will call them the "Super Readers".  Yes, I am related to all of them but that doesn't make them any less super.  Anyway, 3 of them were in attendance at the wedding this weekend and a little birdie told me that they would enjoy a Cameo on the blog.  So without further adieu here they are.  The three lovely ladies with the arrows from left to right...Laura, Jill and Leah.  Thanks for being consistent readers ladies, even on our most boring of days.


And this my friends is probably my favorite picture of the night.  This is "Super Reader" Jill at her finest,  challenging the bride on the dance floor. PRICELESS!


And finally, this picture almost brings a tear to my eye. As Chad's brother was taking this picture I couldn't help but wonder if this would be the last picture ever taken of our little family of 3 before Baby Brother gets here. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to be a family of four but it's almost like a chapter ending for me...and it was a great chapter.  Here's hoping our book only gets better! (And yes of course, the little prince refused to look at the camera.  Maybe Baby Brother will be more cooperative in that area!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive