Thursday, November 5, 2020

Zoo Fun

We are trying to get all the outside activities in because I feel like our fantastic weather will be in short supply here soon.  Everly hadn't been to the zoo in quite some time so I conned my Mom into going with us.  I love the zoo, but it always seems like such a long trip.  Definitely needed backup for this one!  Everly did love it, she was particularly interested in finding the elephants and the penguins this time, that is AFTER she gone done with the carousal.  While my favorites were the polar bear and the monkeys.  Grandma let her pick out whatever animal she wanted in the gift shop afterward and we were SURE she would pick an elephant or a penguin, but nope...pink sloth for the win!  I'll never understand that girl.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive