Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Birthday Bash

I'll be honest, the birthdays kind of got away from me this year.  Septembers are insane in this house (not that Octobers are much better) but Everly and Nolan's birthday celebrations got delayed a bit.  That's okay though, gave me an excuse to do a little Halloween theme!  And who doesn't love a good Halloween theme?  When you are trying to do a combined party with kids that are very far apart in age you've gotta stretch it a little bit.  And while you might be looking at this party and thinking, gosh it seems very Everly centric...well you are probably right.  BUT...Nolan had another party too.  So don't be feeling too sorry for him!  He's "too big" these days for me to do a good theme or to even let me take a picture but I assure you there were pre-teen boys in his presence singing him Happy Birthday, making jokes about balls (we were at Top Golf) and eating a crap ton of food.  If that doesn't exude 12 year old birthday party bliss I don't know what does, so yes this Halloween themed animal stuffing party might be geared at the freshly promoted 3 year old.  And it is what it is.  Everyone got presents, everyone got cake, everyone had some giggles so I'd say everyone thought their birthdays were just perfect!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive