Monday, November 9, 2020

A Picking We Will Go

Quite frankly we start to run out of time in the Fall around this house, and I start to panic about getting all the fun Fall activities in.  One thing I knew I wasn't going to miss out on was apple picking.  I just think it's such a fun little thing to do with the kid(s) but it does take a little commitment because the spot I like is not exactly close.  So anyway long story short...the boys (who probably could careless at this point anyway) got the boot this year.  There just wasn't going to be a day that we could make it work for everyone so Ev and I grabbed Grandma and Grandpa and we were on our way!  We had a lovely little outing and Everly thought it was just the greatest.  We told her to find the apples without yucky spots so she would carefully look over the apples and if there were ANY spots she would "gently" put them back on the ground for the animals to eat!  Needless to say we came home with some pristine apples!  I'd love to tell you we made a fancy cobbler or apple pie but if I'm being honest I think the only thing we made was apple slices!  Maybe next year...maybe not!  Here are 1 million pictures of our girl at the apple orchard because what is cuter than a girl picking apples with her Grandparents?  Not much.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive