Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Gingerbread House Making

One of my favorite Christmas activities...gingerbread house decorating.  I'm waiting for the day the boys tell me they are not going to humor me anymore but I'm happy to report this was not the year!  I think we are getting better too!  I only get one PRE-MADE house because I'm well aware the attention span for this activity is not all that long but I do always love the result and I do leave it out for the entire Christmas season to admire over and over.  This year little Miss was a little more involved, and by that I mean she actually sat at the table and ate icing and candy.  She MIGHT have added a piece or two, but I really think that's a stretch.  Her brothers enjoyed her company though and they also enjoyed "sneaking" her the goods.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive