Wednesday, February 26, 2020

A Springfield (Branson) Christmas

The weekend before Christmas we escaped to Springfield/Branson for a weekend with my parents and my brother and his family to celebrate Christmas.  I LOOOOOVE Branson at Christmas time and was so excited we got to squeeze this little trip in with my family.  We all had a great time at Silver Dollar City taking in the rides, food and parade even if it was a little chilly.  I think it put us all even more in the holiday spirit, if that was even possible.  Then on Sunday before we headed home we went to the Wonders of Wildlife Aquarium in Branson.  It was AMAZING.  This aquarium is top notch and is so nicely done.  It's interactive and great for the kids.  I can't wait to go back. What a great little getaway, maybe we can make it a Christmas tradition :).  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive