Friday, February 21, 2020

Cookie Decorating Fun

Oh Cookie Decorating! This has actually become one of my favorite traditions.  And I really love that my Mom has been doing it at her house!  There's nothing like making a big ole' mess in someone else's kitchen...am I right?  Surely she LOVES that part of the tradition too!  We usually let the kids decorate until they get bored...or distracted, and then the adults have some friendly competition.  And by that I mean I am competing to make sure my cookies are the best.  Not sure anyone else is really competing with me or not.  This year Everly was definitely more involved (translation: she sat at the table and ate icing and cookies).  And Nolan and Bennett were champs with their creativity.  I think Santa is going to be very surprised when he comes down the chimney to these gems!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive