Monday, January 16, 2017

Santa Visit 2016

It was time for the annual Santa visit.  As you recall, this does not always go as planned in our house but we are always ready for whatever life throws at us.  This year...we were ready!  We of course waited probably a few days (or weeks) longer than we should have so we knew there would be a decent line in our future but we decided to send Chad to Bass Pro a little early to get a line ticket and do some Christmas shopping.  Only problem...Chad looked at the hours wrong and got to the store an hour before they opened!  So that left him in the parking lot...for a long time.  As Chad waited though he started to notice all the "Dads" lining up outside for Santa!  Did I mention it was 6 degrees outside?  Well, Chad to the rescue he got out of his warm car and went and stood in line for us.  Our hero!  So by the time I got there (when the store opened) the boys and I literally walked straight up to the front of the line and met the jolly old man.  I'm telling you I barely had time to get my camera out!  And then the little elves even talked Chad and I into a picture, I mean who argues with elves?  Not this girl.  Anyway, quickest visit with Santa ever but we got our picture and were on our way!  Only other stop was to write down the specific things we wanted from Santa because we were a wee bit shy when we met him and only asked for a Dinosaur and some batting gloves.  The boys wanted to make sure he got a FULL list, and that's just what he got!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive