Saturday, February 1, 2014

Lost Footage

I stumbled upon a memory card today and realized I never downloaded it.  What a shame, I mean these could be the pictures that define my life.  The image that will make me famous.  Or they are just a few more of the million pictures I took of the kids over the holidays.  The first option seems a lot more exciting though.  Either way this is what I found.

The ONE picture I took on Thanksgiving.  The boys, like usual, wanted nothing to do with a posed picture so I had to be sneaky and I caught them while they were both on the swing-set that day.  


Then a few days later we "decked the halls" a little bit.  The boys were very interested this year in "helping".  I use that term VERY loosely.  You'll see below what their help got me, a tree so heavy in one spot it almost fell over.  Believe it or not, I left it this way as I thought it was kind of adorable.  Chad, the party pooper, is actually the one that "fixed" the boy's masterpiece.  He obviously didn't see their vision.


Simon, our Elf on the Shelf, came back to visit this year.  He found a new spot in the house ALMOST every night.  One day he got blocked in by the snow, so he couldn't move ;)


We also celebrated Christmas with my parents a few days after Christmas.  They came in and stayed with us for a few days and played a lot of legos and a million games of Guess Who. They are troopers those two.




 See, wouldn't it have been sad if these pictures never got uncovered?  What ever would we have done if we didn't have the pleasure of seeing that Lego Clown…he's a gem that clown, a real gem.  That's probably the picture that will make me famous.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive