Monday, February 17, 2014

Key West

Chad and I were able to get away last week and spent a few days down in Key West.  Yes, this was technically a "business" trip for Chad but we didn't let a few mornings of meetings interfere with our fun!  In my opinion we had the perfect little vacation, the exact right amount of "partying" "relaxing" and "adventure seeking".  We spent one day exploring the city, one day on a private beach, one day on an all day excursion (jet skiing, snorkeling, kayaks, drinking) and the final day trying to find the perfect souvenirs for the boys (landed on some cheap pirate dress up stuff, perfect yes?).  I did Chad a solid on this trip and left my big camera at home as to not annoy him with my little hobby.  To show his gratitude every once in a while he would humor me with a cell phone selfie, and I was satisfied.  Here is a glimpse at our little trip...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive