Monday, December 30, 2013

Procrastination Pays Off

So this year I waited and waited and waited some more to take a Christmas picture of the boys.  I'm  not really sure why, but the timing just never seemed right.  UNTIL the day my dream came true…we got a SNOW storm!  I've always wanted our Christmas picture in the snow and this year it totally happened.  Sure our Christmas cards went out after Christmas but by gosh they were in the beautiful snow and I have smiling children so it was totally worth it!  I was so excited about the snow I even sprung for the double-sided card this year, fancy yes?  So here was the final version...



And because usually the outtakes are just as fun as the finished product I thought I would share some of those too, Nolan's booty shaking and all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive