Friday, December 20, 2013

Annual Favorite Things Party

We have had a Favorite Things Party two years in a row now, so I'm rolling with calling it annual at this point. I just love this party so much, I mean who doesn't love getting presents?  Can I get an Amen?  We had a pretty wide variety of stuff this year from Tervis Tumblers to Hot Buns and everyone left happy campers with their goodies in tow.

Before we pick presents we have to "sell" what we brought.  Explain why we love it, yada yada yada.  Here are some of the presents and some of the sales pitches in action.  Amanda, whatever you do, DON'T PUT DOWN THE WINE!


We are also supposed to bring our favorite appetizer/food to share.  Below is what Jessie brought.  I know what you're thinking, oh that's nice a cookie cake.  Yes, you're right it is nice.  The problem was this is EXACTLY how she brought it.  Apparently she couldn't get out of the house without taking a chunk out of the cake first!


 The party goers…good looking crew wouldn't you say?


Thanks Kim for hosting this year.  I'm already gathering my ideas for the next party trying to decide what to fill those bags with!  Perhaps we will be making this a semi-annual event!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive