Sunday, September 15, 2013

Vacation is Over :(

Well we just got back from our "little" family vacation and by little I don't mean little at all actually.  We went on vacation with 4 other families…yep we are crazy like that.  Total we had 10 adults and 8 kids…YIKES.  I can't lie the vacation went amazingly well.  All the kids were rockstars and the adults behaved okay too (even Curtis).  Of course I'll have multiple other posts to share later when I adjust to being home again :(, but I wanted to share a glimpse of what we were dealing with.

Who says getting a group photo of 8 kids is tough?  Not this girl…ha!  Please note the ONE kid looking at the camera does happen to be mine!  We'll just ignore the fact that the kid running away is mine as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive