Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Finale

This is officially the last lake post, the finale if you will.  Well for this particular trip anyway.  Get excited, we are going back to the lake again soon so I'm sure there will be another 3 to 4 day post to follow ;)  Anyway, our last day at the lake was filled with more boating, jumping and swimming.  And some very happy boys.  The lake treated us well this year, as usual.

We started out on the boat and although I've already shared pictures of my little boater I wanted to also capture him in his brother's hat.  He just looked so darn cute.  We shall ignore the fact that my one year old is eating a Twizzler, perhaps we can pretend it's some sort of fruit straw instead.  


Then I attempted to get in a picture with the boys and decided to try and persuade them by making goofy faces.  Bennett missed the memo.


Then we headed back to the dock where Nolan proceeded to jump off the high dive approximately one million times.  I'm not sure if these pictures actually do the high dive justice.  It really is high and I really can't believe he jumped off by himself this year.  But he did and though my Mom might have lost 10 years off her life…we all survived, for now.



Proud Nolan...


And just because goggle pictures are ALWAYS funny...


After the first "episode" when Bennett jumped off the high dive I didn't let him go back.  So I took him up to man the water table with Baby Cy instead.  Good thing they had those life jackets on, that water table can get pretty deep! #safetyfirst


Baby Cy was getting attacked by a "fish" (Nolan) in the water and thought that was pretty entertaining.



 So there you have it, our trip to the lake.  Lots of fun in the sun and a perfect little family vacation.  Our next trip to the lake is with Chad's family, so probably a lot of the same pictures just with some different kids and perhaps a passed out Billy ninja.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive