Friday, February 22, 2013

3 Months Early…and a day late

I can't tell you how excited I am to write this post…finally!  Little Miss Payton decided to enter this world about 3 months before she was supposed to, and actually yesterday was her due date!  Had I remembered that I probably would have busted butt to get this post done by yesterday, but we'll just have to pretend that I'm actually on top of things.  Anyway, Payton came home from the hospital recently and her Mom and Dad snuck me in for a little photo session.  I'm feeling rather privileged these days as I am one of few to see this beauty in person.  And let me tell you she is just that.  Sweet as can be, and is not afraid to wear her some pink (and headbands and tutus) so of course she has a special place in my heart.  Payton's journey home was not uneventful, she fought long and hard to get where she is and we are ever so thankful for this little fighter.  Let the spoiling begin…oh wait it already has!

I'll start you out with a little picture that I have been dreaming of taking ever since Lori told me she was having a girl.  Payton's older brother Parker is a train FANATIC, so this set of pictures could not have been more perfect for them...
  

Then it was just time for some fun, and by fun I mean fun for me really.  Poor Payton was a trooper through about 10 headband changes, a few blankets, and a onesie or two.  Do I think she is a Barbie doll?  Ummm, kind of, is that a problem?



















1 comment:

Blog Archive