Saturday, June 9, 2012

One with Nature

Friday Fun Days…ahhhh.  Beautiful weather, a cute little group of boys, some excellent adult company and lots and lots of fun with nature that's what made up our Friday Playdate this week.  My sister in law had taken her kids to this new park, and when I saw pictures of it I knew I needed to check it out.  It is pretty awesome I'm not gonna lie.  They have a "nature classroom" that consisted of all kinds of different little stations.  Music, Art, Sand, Building, Balancing, Water…etc etc.  The boys had a great time as did the adults.  At one point I even let Bennett get out of his stroller to explore nature a bit, and by explore I mean eat whatever he found on the ground basically.  It was a short-lived exploration for Mr. B.  Nolan's favorite part was finding a "Ninjago hat"…which I believe was actually some sort of dried acorn or shell of some sort?  No clue, but add a sword and I had a very happy little Ninja.  


It's also a pretty fun place for the adults, at points I couldn't decide if Matt was the parent or the child…he was as cooperative with my camera as the children that's for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive