Saturday, June 2, 2012

Family Pics

Yep, that's right. I made them do it, I made them take family pictures. I planned them for Mother's Day weekend so that Chad really couldn't tell me no, sometimes I really think I am a genius.  I hired Mel with Serendipity Photography to capture our little family of four.  I'm a big fan of candid shots and she totally came through.  I can't lie, Bennett was not having it AT ALL on this particular day because as it turns out he was actually quite sick and I feared she wouldn't be able to get any good shots.  But in true Mel fashion she totally delivered.  Next time I will make sure all of my children have a clean bill of health the day of the shoot and perhaps we can get a few more smiles out of the little guy.































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive