Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Bennett's Birthday Celebration(s)

I'd be lying if I said birthdays looked normal around here this year, but we tried to hold the birthday integrity as much as we could with the state of the country (read: COVID ruining everything).  We did manage to get in a small family birthday party over at my in-laws, where we could keep it outdoors and the kids could swim and hunt birthday eggs (is that a thing?).  Anyway, we had a combined party for Bennett and Maci since we hadn't really seen anyone in a while.  Maci requested a rainbow cake so I did my darnedest to supply that (thank you Pinterest) and Bennett requested brownies which makes him my favorite child today (hello easy).  I also squeezed in a little party for Bennett with two of his best buddies where I let them pick all of the activities for the day.  They landed on: McDonald's for lunch, Urban Air for entertainment and Dairy Queen for dessert.  And really, does it get any better than that to a fresh 9 year old?  Didn't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive