Monday, October 19, 2020

Back to School

Ahhh, the day had come.  The kids were actually going back to school!  Like, in person out of my house...school!   We are very fortunate because there are a lot of schools around us that are not going back to school and are doing virtual learning instead, so believe me I am counting my blessings.  I love these children more than anything but I sure love someone else teaching them!  We survived the spring homeschooling adventure, and there were some silver linings, but at the end of the day in person school is the ticket for this family!  Anyway, the boys were very excited to get back to school and see their friends.  Both boys have plenty of buddies in their class and were excited about their teachers as well.  That made for a very easy first day of school and first day of school pictures! 2020 would not be complete without a little reality check though, so you better bet we snagged a picture in their masks as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive